This creamy buffalo chicken soup certainly packs a punch! It's low carb, gluten free, LCHF, and keto friendly.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
If you're looking for a filling and warming low carb soup – this recipe is my new favorite! It's thick, comforting, and has a wonderful heat from the buffalo sauce (I use the Frank's brand which is zero carb). I've used skinless, boneless chicken thighs for this soup – as I love their flavor and price tag! Just make sure that you dice them into small enough pieces to comfortably fit onto a soup spoon.
Oh – and if you want to make this soup even faster, you can use pre-cooked chicken! Just dice it then heat it through in the butter before adding the sauce. It's very convenient!
How to Make Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup
Check out all my low carb soup recipes!
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the chicken. Continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, broth, milk, and buffalo sauce in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- When the chicken is cooked, add the sauce to the saucepan. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer Test for seasoning and add salt and pepper as necessary.
- When the soup is warmed through, divide between four serving bowls and add the blue cheese crumbles to each one.
- Garnish with celery and hot sauce, if using.
3g net carbs per serving (quarter of the whole recipe - 1¼ cups)
This recipe makes approximately 5 cups of soup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1¼ cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 407Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 125mgSodium 1587mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 16g