These low carb cloud cookies are bursting with fresh blueberries and chocolate chips! Sugar free and keto recipe.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These puffy clouds of baked egg white are soft and delicious! Sometimes known as “forgotten cookies” because the oven is turned off as soon as you put the cookies in. I’ve added fresh blueberries and my favorite low carb chocolate chips to the cookie – they are SO good and perfect for a low carb sweet snack!
Whisk egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Add low carb sweetener and whisk again until the mixture forms into stiff peaks.
Add chopped fresh blueberries and low carb chocolate chips to the egg whites and gently fold them into the mixture. I use Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips – they are tiny and perfect for these cookies! Plus they’re sugar free and only 3g net carbs per serving of 30 mini chocolate chips! You can buy them from Amazon but also from Netrition – who also stock a ton of other low carb goodies!
Spoon small heaps of the mixture onto a baking pan lined with a silicone mat. This recipe makes around 18 cookies.
Place in a preheated oven (set to 350F) then immediately turn the oven OFF. Leave for at least two hours without opening the oven door. You might need to leave them longer than this – or even overnight before they harden up on the outside. You want to wait until they’re no longer sticky on the outside, but still soft on the inside. Soft, fluffy, and delicious!
There are many variations you can try with these cookies! Chopped pecans or walnuts would work well – as would other kinds of berries!Low Carb Cloud Cookies with Blueberry and Chocolate Chips #lowcarb Click To Tweet
Low Carb Cloud Cookies
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
- 2 egg whites
- pinch cream of tartar
- 2 tbs low carb sweetener eg xylitol or Swerve
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries chopped
- 30 g Lily's Dark Chocolate Mini Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk the egg whites with the cream of tartar until soft peaks have formed.
- Add the sweetener and whisk again until stiff peaks have formed.
- Gently fold in the chopped blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture onto a baking pan lined with a silicone mat. This recipe makes about 18 cookies.
- Place in the preheated oven and immediately turn the oven OFF. Leave the cookies in the oven for at least 2 hours with the oven door closed. Leave overnight to harden if necessary.
Check out my Low Carb Chocolate Recipes Ebook!
If you adore chocolate - you'll love my book! Over 60 amazing recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!