These low carb cranberry and almond cookies are the perfect treat for the holiday season! Gluten free and sugar free recipe with video tutorial!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This is a really easy recipe that you could easily adapt if you didn’t want to use cranberries. So many possibilities! It’s also very simple to double (or treble!) this recipe as it only makes 12 small cookies. I’ve kept the batch size small because they really are better eaten within one day.
Watch the video tutorial or scroll down for the full details and printable recipe card!
In a bowl, mix together some almond flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill), coconut oil, sweetener, and egg. I use Lakanto but something like Swerve or xylitol would work well too. Add in some dried cranberries and some sliced almonds.
Roll the mixture into a log, wrap in wax paper and place in the fridge for one hour.
Cut the “cookie log” into 12 slices and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
Place in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until starting to brown at the edges. Let cool, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Delicious #lowcarb cranberry almond cookies - perfect for the holiday season! Click To Tweet
Low Carb Cranberry Almond Cookies
These low carb cranberry and almond cookies are the perfect treat for the holiday season!
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup (30g) sliced almonds
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs low carb sweetener eg Lakanto or Swerve
- Add the almond flour, egg, coconut oil and sweetener to a bowl and mix well. Add the sliced almonds and cranberries and mix again.
- Roll the cookie dough into a log, wrap in wax paper and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the cookie dough into 12 rounds and place them on a baking tray lined with baking parchment or silicone mat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges start to turn brown. Leave to cool for five minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
3g net carbs per cookie.
Make sure you’ve checked out my 35+ Low Carb Christmas Treats!
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!