These low carb cranberry cookies are the perfect treat for the holiday season! Gluten free and sugar free recipe with video tutorial!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This is a really easy recipe that you could easily adapt if you didn't want to use cranberries. So many possibilities! It's also very simple to double (or treble!) this recipe as it only makes 12 small cookies. I've kept the batch size small because they really are better eaten within one day.
Watch the video tutorial or scroll down for the full details and printable recipe card!
How to Make Low Carb Cranberry Almond Cookies
In a bowl, mix together some almond flour (I used Bob's Red Mill), coconut oil, sweetener, and egg. I use Lakanto – get 20% off if you use coupon code SAFTC. Add in some unsweetened dried cranberries and some sliced almonds. By the way, don't be tempted to use sweetened cranberries – they are WAY too high in carbohydrates! Update: I've now added a recipe for making your own low carb dried cranberries!
Roll the mixture into a log, wrap in wax paper and place in the fridge for one hour.
Cut the “cookie log” into 12 slices and place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
Place in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until starting to brown at the edges. Let cool, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Delicious #lowcarb cranberry almond cookies - perfect for the holiday season! Click To Tweet
Love this recipe? Check out all my low carb cookies!
- Add the almond flour, egg, coconut oil and sweetener to a bowl and mix well. Add the sliced almonds and cranberries and mix again.
- Roll the cookie dough into a log, wrap in wax paper and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the cookie dough into 12 rounds and place them on a baking tray lined with baking parchment or silicone mat.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges start to turn brown. Leave to cool for five minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
3g net carbs per cookie.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 88Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 13mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 2g