These Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Bars are sugar free, keto, gluten free, and low carb! Watch the video tutorial!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Mint and chocolate is one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations – my Chocolate Peppermint Cocktail is so delicious! A few days ago I had the craving for that flavor combo – but rather unusually for me I fancied something baked. I decided to adapt my popular Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie recipe and create a mint version!
Watch the recipe video tutorial, or scroll down for the full details and printable recipe card!
How to Make Low Carb Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Bars
To make the brownie layer, cream some low carb sweetener (eg Lakanto – get 20% off everything in the Lakanto store with coupon code SAFTC!) and butter together in a stand mixer. Add almond flour, eggs, unsweetened cocoa powder, and water, and beat until smooth. Spoon into an 8×8″ square baking pan lined with baking parchment, and place in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together some cream cheese, sweetener, an egg, peppermint extract, and (if you like) green food dye. I use an electric whisk for this.
Once the brownie layer has pre-cooked, spread the cream cheese layer over the top and return it to the oven for 20 minutes or until the top layer has set. Let cool slightly then cut into 9 squares.
Low Carb Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Bars #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
These are so delicious!
for the brownie layer
- ¼ cup Lakanto
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbs water
for the cheesecake layer
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup Lakanto
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp peppermint extract, or to taste
- green food dye, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8X8" square baking pan with baking parchment.
- Add butter and sweetener to a stand mixer bowl and cream them together.
- Add the remaining brownie ingredients and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the cheesecake ingredients until smooth. Once the brownie layer has pre-baked, spoon the cheesecake layer over the top and bake for a further 20 minutes or until the top layer has cooked through.
- Let cool slightly then cut into 9 squares.
3g net carbs per square.
This recipe makes 9 servings.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 1 Brownie
Amount Per Serving Calories 208Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 95mgSodium 103mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 5g