This chocolate peppermint cocktail is low carb and is the perfect drink for the holiday season!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Can't decide between a dessert and a cocktail? Then this is the solution. Because it IS a sweet cocktail – but sometimes that's just what you need!
How to Make a Low Carb Chocolate Peppermint Cocktail
To prepare the glass, add some Lakanto or Swerve (granulated) to a plate and mix in some red food dye. Squirt the tiniest dab of sugar free honey or syrup onto a paper towel and then wipe it around the rim of the glass. Then dip it into the dyed sweetener.
To make the cocktail, add vodka, Sugar Free Peppermint Syrup (available from Amazon or Netrition), Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup (also available from Amazon or Netrition) and heavy cream to a snazzy cocktail shaker.
Note – if you don't have the syrups you can make your own low carb simple syrup and add in a little peppermint and chocolate extract instead!
Shake well! Drop a couple of ice cubes into the prepared glass and pour the cocktail over the top. Cheers!Amazing #lowcarb chocolate peppermint cocktail - perfect for the holidays! Click To Tweet
- 1 fl oz vodka
- ½ fl oz Sugar Free Peppermint Syrup
- 1 fl oz Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- ½ fl oz heavy cream
for the decorated rim
- 1 tsp Lakanto, or similar sweetener
- few drops red food dye
- sugar free honey or syrup
- Mix the sweetener and red dye together on a plate. Add a little honey to a paper towel then wipe the rim of a cocktail glass. Dip the glass into the dyed sweetener.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add some ice cubes to the prepared glass and pour the shaken cocktail over the top of the ice.
0.5g net carbs per serving (includes decorated glass). 0.4g net carbs without the decorated rim.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size Whole recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 119Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 20mgSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 0.5gNet Carbohydrates 0.5gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g