Are you in the mood for a sweet treat this fall? Try these super soft low carb pumpkin cookies!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Before moving to the US, I don’t remember ever eating pumpkin. Now it’s kind of hard to avoid! I’ve used it in several recipes already, like low carb pumpkin mousse and the sausage and pumpkin bites – oh and I’ve also roasted the seeds! But this is the first time I have baked with pumpkin. The result is a super soft cookie that is very low in carbs. It’s really hard to eat just one!
Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until they start to darken at the edges. Remove from the oven, but leave on the baking sheet for another 10 minutes. The cookies will still be super soft at this point. After they have cooled slightly, transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
Store in an airtight container.Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies -#lowcarb #keto #sugarfree Click To Tweet
Low Carb Pumpkin CookiesPrint
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a stand mixer bowl, beat together unsalted butter, low carb sweetener, ricotta, and canned pumpkin puree.
- In a separate bowl, add almond flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir well, then add to the stand mixer. Beat until the two mixtures are fully combined.
- Use a cookie dough scoop to portion out the dough onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until they start to darken at the edges. Remove from the oven, but leave on the baking sheet for another 10 minutes, then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
2g net grams per cookie