These low carb almond pancakes are wonderful for breakfast.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These almond pancakes were my first attempt at my own low carb pancakes. I’ve tried making them from a mix before, but I love the nutty – almost earthy – quality to these ones. I make mini ones because they look so adorable!
To make the pancake batter, whisk some eggs together in a large bowl. Add almond flour, low carb baking mix, unsweetened almond milk and low carb sweetener. Mix well until fully combined.
Cook the pancakes in a non-stick frying pan. These small ones about 2.5″ diameter – and this quantity of batter will make about 14 of that size.
Serve with berries, whipped cream, or any of your favorite low carb sauces! My Low Carb Strawberry Sauce would be perfect! 7 of these are really filling – enjoy!
Low Carb Almond Pancakes - perfect for breakfast or snacks! #lowcarb Click To Tweet
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbs low carb sweetener
- 1 tsp low carb baking mix
- Whisk the eggs together lightly in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Cook the pancakes in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-heat, carefully turning once. The recipe makes approx 14 small pancakes.
5g net carbs per serving (7 small pancakes). Does not include sugar alcohols from the sweetener.