These bacon wrapped meatballs are drizzled with low carb barbecue sauce for fantastic flavor! Watch my recipe video!
The post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These meatballs are SO tasty! Serve them as an appetizer, at a party, or simply eat them as a super low carb snack. The barbecue sauce really makes it, so don't skip that part!
Check all my recipes for the best low carb meatballs!
Please watch my recipe video tutorial below or scroll down for full instructions and printable recipe card:
How to Make Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
The meatball recipe is based on the ones I made for my Low Carb Spaghetti & Meatballs. Mix together ground pork, ground beef, a beaten egg, grated Parmesan, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and black pepper. You can prepare the meatball mixture in advance, if it is more convenient.
Cut the bacon slices in half. Form the meat into a small ball, then wrap the bacon around it. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a non-stick baking rack inside. Place the bacon wrapped meatballs onto the rack, continuing until you have used all the meat.
This recipe made 36 meatballs for me, but this will vary depending on the size that you make them. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Bake them for another 15 minutes or until cooked through. I've not given a serving size here because it really depends on how you're going to eat them. But at 0.4g net carbs per meatball, you can safely have plenty!
Serve with a chopped parsley garnish and extra sauce for dipping!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and black pepper
- 16-18 bacon slices, cut in half
- low carb barbecue sauce
- chopped parsley, optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix together ground pork, ground beef, a beaten egg, grated Parmesan, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a non-stick baking rack inside.
- Form the meat into small balls, then wrap the bacon around them. Place the meatballs onto the rack, seam side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then brush the meatballs with low carb barbecue sauce.
- Bake them for another 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with the parsley garnish and extra sauce for dipping.
2g net carbs per serving of six bacon wrapped meatballs (incl sauce).
This recipe makes approximately 36 meatballs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 6 Meatballs
Amount Per Serving Calories 669Total Fat 56gSaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 177mgSodium 587mgCarbohydrates 2gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 0gProtein 35g