These bacon wrapped meatballs are drizzled with low carb barbecue sauce for fantastic flavor! Watch my recipe video!
The post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These meatballs are SO tasty! Serve them as an appetizer, at a party, or simply eat them as a super low carb snack. Please watch my recipe video tutorial below or scroll down for full instructions and printable recipe card:
The meatball recipe is based on the ones I made for my Low Carb Spaghetti & Meatballs. Mix together ground pork, ground beef, a beaten egg, grated Parmesan, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and black pepper. You can prepare the meatball mixture in advance, if it is more convenient.
Cut the bacon slices in half. Form the meat into a small ball, then wrap the bacon around it. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a non-stick baking rack inside. Place the bacon wrapped meatballs onto the rack, continuing until you have used all the meat.
This recipe made 36 meatballs for me, but this will vary depending on the size that you make them.
Bake them for another 15 minutes or until cooked through. I’ve not given a serving size here because it really depends on how you’re going to eat them. But at 0.4g net carbs per meatball, you can safely have plenty!
Serve with a chopped parsley garnish and extra sauce for dipping!
Low Carb Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
These bacon wrapped meatballs are drizzled with low carb barbecue sauce for fantastic flavor!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and black pepper
- 16-18 bacon slices cut in half
- low carb barbecue sauce
- chopped parsley optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix together ground pork, ground beef, a beaten egg, grated Parmesan, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a non-stick baking rack inside.
- Form the meat into small balls, then wrap the bacon around them. Place the meatballs onto the rack, seam side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then brush the meatballs with low carb barbecue sauce.
- Bake them for another 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with the parsley garnish and extra sauce for dipping.
2g net carbs per bacon wrapped meatball (incl sauce).
Makes approximately 36 meatballs
Inspired by My Pinterventures.
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!
Check out my Low Carb Party Food Ebook!
Are you planning a party? Check out my mini ebook for low carb recipe inspiration!