This low carb Christmas tree platter is made from low carb wraps, deli turkey, cream cheese and cranberry sauce!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
OK so I'd like to pretend that I didn't have fun creating this – but I'm not sure that would be possible! Layers of low carb wrap, deli turkey meat, homemade cranberry sauce, cream cheese, and all finished with some amazing pomegranate seeds!
I recommend preparing the cranberry sauce in advance – you'll find my recipe HERE. It is sugar free and absolutely delicious!
How to Make a Low Carb Christmas Tree Platter
To make the rolls, I used an easy technique similar to the one used for my Smoked Salmon Pinwheels. The key is finding green low carb wraps! I had to do some searching but finally found this Garden Veggie wrap from Tumaro's. They're pretty big and 5g net carbs per wrap – so they were perfect for making these roll-ups.
2019 Update: Mission Carb Balance have now launched a Spinach and Herb green tortilla that is 3g net carb per wrap – perfect!!!
Spread a very thin layer of cream cheese onto a wrap, then add a layer of cooked deli turkey meat. Finish with a thin layer of the cranberry sauce, and roll up the whole wrap.
Cut into slices, discard (or in my case EAT) the ends, and start arranging layers of the the sliced wraps onto a plate.
To finish, sprinkle some pomegranate seeds over the wrap slices (the seeds are a quite high in carbs but so good for you that one or two won't be so bad), then use a star shaped cookie cutter to cut a star from a thick slice of cheese and perch it on the top.
Low Carb Christmas Tree Platter - perfect for parties! #lowcarb #lowcarbchristmas Click To Tweet
- 4 green low carb wraps
- 4 tbs cream cheese
- 4 turkey slices
- ¼ cup Homemade cranberry sauce, see separate recipe
- 2 tbs pomegranate seeds, optional
- 1 thick slice cheese, optional
- Spread a very thin layer of cream cheese onto a wrap, then add a layer of cooked deli turkey meat.
- Finish with a thin layer of the cranberry sauce, and roll up the whole wrap.
- Cut into slices, discard the ends, and start arranging layers of the the sliced wraps onto a plate.
- To finish, sprinkle some pomegranate seeds over the wraps. Use a star shaped cookie cutter to cut a star from a thick slice of cheese and perch it on the top.
5g net carbs per serving (based on 8 servings of 4 pinwheels)
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 4 pinwheels
Amount Per ServingCalories 69Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 11mgSodium 122mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 3gProtein 4g
Check out my Low Carb Party Food Ebook!
Are you planning a party? Check out my mini ebook for low carb recipe inspiration!