This Greek lamb platter features seasoned ground lamb, cauliflower rice, olives, feta, cucumbers, and more! A tasty low carb dish for sharing.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This recipe was created because on a recent shopping trip I was looking for some ground meat, and lamb was the only kind available! Now I'm a huge fan of lamb – if you are too then here are all my low carb lamb recipes!
When we lived in the UK, Greece was our go-to holiday destination for several years, and I still long to go back. I've used ground lamb to make my low carb moussaka, and also some delicious low carb Greek lamb burgers, but I wanted to make something lighter with spring just around the corner.
The finished dish is sort of like a burger bowl – Greek style!
How to Make a Greek Lamb Platter
Heat some olive oil in a large skillet and add the ground lamb. Once the meat is browned all over, drain any excess liquid. Season with garlic, dried oregano, salt and pepper.
While the lamb is cooking, cook the cauliflower rice using your preferred method. I often buy those steam-in-the-bag-packets that cook in the microwave. Super handy! Of course you can always make your own – check out my guide to making cauliflower rice!
When the cauliflower and lamb are ready, transfer them to a serving platter or large bowl. Sprinkle some crumbled feta cheese over the top, and add cucumber slices, black olives, and halved cherry tomatoes. A sprig of fresh mint or oregano makes a nice garnish!
Serve immediately. Hand out plates and some serving spoons, and let everyone dig in!
Want to cook more Greek food? Here's a link to all my low carb Greek recipes!
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 tsp garlic paste or minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb cauliflower rice
- 4" piece of English cucumber, sliced then halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbs crumbled feta
- 8 black olives, pitted
- fresh oregano or mint, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add the ground lamb. Once the meat is browned all over, drain any excess liquid. Season with garlic, dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- While the lamb is cooking, cook the cauliflower rice using your preferred method (eg microwave steam packet, boiling).
- When the cauliflower and lamb are ready, transfer them to a serving platter or large bowl. Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese over the top, and add cucumber slices, black olives, and halved cherry tomatoes. A sprig of fresh mint or oregano makes a nice garnish!
6g net carbs per serving (quarter of the recipe)
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 416Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 114mgSodium 343mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 31g
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is my best approximation. I cannot guarantee completely accurate data due to variations in ingredients and cooking methods. Carbohydrates from sugar alcohols are not included in net carb counts as it has been shown that they do not impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.