This low carb turkey chili is a wonderfully healthy meal that everyone will enjoy – especially when you add some delicious toppings like avocado, cheese, and sour cream!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Ground turkey is cheap and healthy – and very versatile! Check out my collection of low carb ground turkey recipes!
This flavorful turkey chili will be loved by everyone! But it's even better if you offer some tasty toppings for your guests or family to choose from – like avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, jalapeño slices and more.
How to Make Low Carb Turkey Chili
So much savory goodness!
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tso onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼-½ tsp cayenne, or to taste
- 15.5 oz canned diced tomatoes
- salt and black pepper
- fresh cilantro, shredded cheese, avocado, sour cream or jalapeno slices, optional
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the turkey, onion, and garlic. Cook until the turkey is browned all over.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil then lower it to a simmer.
- Cover and continue to cook for 20 minutes. Test for seasoning and add salt, pepper, and more cayenne as required.
- Serve with optional extras like fresh cilantro, shredded cheese, avocado, sour cream or jalapeno slices.
5g net carbs per serving (quarter of the whole recipe, not including additional toppings)
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 192Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 62mgSodium 217mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 28g