Zero Carb Gummy Candy Continued…
Place the filled mold on something firm like a small chopping board (to stop the mold twisting). Let the Jello cool then place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes until set. The candies will just pop out of the mold!
I made several batches of these with different Jello flavors. They looked so lovely all together, but of course you can do just one flavor if you prefer! The bright colors of the whole collection made them look particularly pretty!
These gummy candies will last a few days at room temperature, but if you have made a lot, I’d recommend storing them in an airtight container in the fridge.
Watch the video tutorial below or scroll down for the printable recipe card!
Zero Carb Gummy Candy #zerocarb #lowcarb #sugarfree Click To Tweet
Zero Carb Gummy Candy
Zero Carb Gummy Candy - a sugar free treat!
- 0.3 oz packet of sugar free jello any flavor
- 1 envelope unflavored powdered gelatin 1 envelope = 0.25 oz/7.4g
- ¼ - ⅓ cup cold water
- Add all three ingredients to a small saucepan, stir well, and cook over a low heat.
- Cook until all the granules have dissolved - approx 2-3 minutes.
- Use a jug, squeeze bottle or a spoon to carefully pour the mixture into a silicone mold.
- Place the filled mold on something firm like a small chopping board (to stop the mold twisting). Let the jello cool then place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes until set.
Serving size depends on how much water is used and the size of the molds. The nutritional data is an approximate amount based on four servings of this recipe.
What’s your favorite flavor of Jello? What shape do you want to make?!?