This keto cinnamon toast dessert is made from low carb cereal and vanilla pudding mix. Easy, tasty, and sugar free!
This post may contain affiliate links.
You'll need two key ingredients for this dessert – and if you haven't tried them before I know that you're going to love them!
And the second is the Vanilla Pudding mix from Simply Delish – and they're also offering 10% off your whole order – just use coupon code SAFTC when you check out.
How to Make a Keto Cinnamon Toast Dessert
Make the base by crushing up some of the cinnamon toast cereal. A meat tenderizer or rolling pin is useful for this task!
Add some almond flour and melted butter, and mix well. Note: You can totally skip the almond flour, and just use the cereal – but as it's more expensive than the flour I decided to use a combination.
Divide the mixture between six 2-ounce shot glasses. Next, make the vanilla pudding according to the box instructions (although I like to use an extra quarter-cup or so of almond milk), then divide it between the glasses.
Keep in the fridge until required, then garnish with a few more of the cinnamon toast cereal pieces.
It's creamy and crunchy, but not too filling!
Don't forget to order Catalina Crunch here ( 10% off when you use coupon code AWAYCARBS_10 )
And also Simply Delish (10% off your whole order – just use coupon code SAFTC )
- ¼ cup Catalina Crunch Cinnamon Toast Cereal, plus extra to garnish
- 4 tbs fine almond flour
- 1 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 packet Simply Delish vanilla pudding
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- Make the base by crushing up the cinnamon toast cereal.
- Add the almond flour and melted butter, and mix well. Divide the mixture between six 2-ounce shot glasses.
- Next, make the vanilla pudding according to the box instructions (although use the quantity of almond milk listed in the ingredients), then divide it between the glasses.
- Keep in the fridge until required, then garnish with a few more of the cinnamon toast cereal pieces.
4.2g net carbs per serving (one dessert, a sixth of the whole recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 dessert
Amount Per Serving Calories 102Total Fat 5gCholesterol 5mgSodium 240mgCarbohydrates 8.3gNet Carbohydrates 4.2gFiber 1.5gSugar Alcohols 2.6gProtein 2.3g