Almond flour crust no bake cheesecake has become a popular dessert among people who follow a low-carb or gluten-free diet, or those who want to avoid refined sugars. Give this no bake keto cheesecake recipe a try for your next sweet tooth craving.
It is hard finding tasty desserts when you are out shopping. Or you can make homemade like I did here. Try out these other simple desserts. Try this keto cinnamon toast dessert, keto strawberry chocolate dessert, or my easy keto mousse pie.
This no bake keto cheesecake recipe is…
- Low-carb and gluten-free
- Nutty and flavorful crust
- No bake dessert
- Versatile in how you serve up the cheesecake
How to Make
Full directions are featured in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a quick walk through for this no bake keto cheesecake.
- Cover a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour and sweetener, then add melted butter and mix again.
- Put the mixture into the pan and press it down. Chill it in the fridge.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and vanilla together until smooth. Add powdered sweetener and mix.
- Use a stand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture gently.
- Spread the mixture over the crust and chill it for at least 4 hours before serving.
Tools For Cheesecake
I used a springform pan for making this cheesecake as it is a great way for you to easily remove the cheesecake easily. You could use a push pan if you need.
I prefer to use a stand mixer or hand mixer when I work with making cheesecake. It allows the filling to whip up extra nice so it is going to give you a creamy and velvety texture. If you mix it up by hand just take the time to mix it really well to get the right texture.
Tips for No Bake Keto Cheesecake
Softened Cream Cheese
Make sure you use softened cream cheese for making the cheesecake. You will want it to come to room temperature. You can do this by leaving it in the foil wrapped paper on the counter for around 30 minutes to an hour.
Press Crust Firmly In Pan
Make sure to firmly press the crust into the pan making sure you get it nice and firmly pressed into the pan. Then you will chill the dough as you work on the cream cheese filling.
Variations to Keto Cheesecake
Add some cocoa powder to the cheesecake mixture to make a chocolate flavored cheesecake. You can also melt some sugar-free chocolate and drizzle it on top of the cheesecake.
Add lemon juice and lemon zest to the cheesecake mixture to make a tangy lemon flavored cheesecake. You can also add a few drops of yellow food coloring to make it look more like a lemon dessert.
Strawberry or other Fruit
Add chopped strawberries to the cheesecake mixture and spread some strawberry sauce on top. This will give you a fresh and fruity cheesecake. Consider any fruit you would like to use for this recipe.
Flavored Sugar Free Jam
Swirl in your favorite sugar free jam that is keto approved. Place dollops on the cheesecake and swirl in with a knife or toothpick and then refrigerate.
No Bake Keto Cheesecake FAQs
Can I substitute almond flour with coconut flour in the crust of a no bake keto cheesecake?
Yes, you can substitute almond flour with coconut flour in the crust. However, coconut flour is more absorbent than almond flour, so you'll need to adjust the recipe accordingly. Use about half the amount of coconut flour as almond flour and add more melted butter or oil to the mixture to make it more moist.
How do I know if my no bake keto cheesecake has set properly?
The cheesecake will set in the refrigerator, but it takes time to firm up. It's best to chill it for at least 4-6 hours or overnight to make sure it's set properly. You can also check it by gently shaking the pan. If the cheesecake wobbles too much, it needs more time to set.
Can I freeze a no bake keto cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze a no bake keto cheesecake. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and put it in an airtight container. It will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer. When you're ready to serve it, thaw it in the refrigerator for a few hours before slicing and serving.
No Bake Keto Cheesecake
Give this no bake keto cheesecake recipe a try for your next sweet tooth craving. A popular dessert among people who follow a low-carb or gluten-free diet, or those who want to avoid refined sugars.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 3 8-oz bricks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sweetener of choice (I used swerve)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Whipped cream
- Fresh fruit (optional)
- Line a 9” springform pan with parchment paper; set aside
- Stir together the almond flour and sweetener, then pour melted butter and mix well
- Press the almond flour mixture into the bottom of prepared pan and place into the fridge while filling is prepared
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth, beat in the powdered sweetener; set aside
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment add the cream and beat on high until stiff peaks form
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth
- Smooth the mixture on top of the crust, allow to chill for at least 4 hours before serving
- Serve with fresh fruits if desired.