This delicious low carb chili recipe is made in the slow cooker and is loaded with flavor!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
We’ve had so much snow recently that it just calls for wonderful comfort food like lasagna, moussaka, and chili. Regular chili recipes always contain beans, but even if you omit them the carb count can still be high – often because of the natural carbs in tomatoes, and sometimes because sugar is also added. Actually, it can also be because those sneaky carbs in onions do start to add up – but I have an easy fix for that – onion powder!
Add the pork, beef, and garlic to a large sauté pan and cook over a medium heat until the meat has browned.
Drain the meat and transfer it to a slow cooker. Add a chopped red bell pepper, Worcestershire Sauce, ground cumin, onion powder, paprika, canned tomato sauce (like passata, not ketchup) and cayenne. The level of heat is only determined by the cayenne, so add a small amount, stir well, and add more if needed.
Cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3 hours. Like most meals made in a slow cooker it will make your whole house smell amazing!
To serve this low carb chili, simply add sour cream and/or shredded cheese. Alternative ideas are lettuce wraps or zero carb Miracle Rice.
Get 10% off when you order from Miracle Noodles direct! Use coupon code “AFF10” on checkout to get your discount!
Low Carb ChiliPrint
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded and chopped
- 1 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 15 oz can tomato sauce (passata)
- cayenne / chilli powder optional
- Add the pork, beef, and garlic to a large sauté pan and cook over a medium heat until the meat has browned.
- Drain and transfer the meat to a slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3 hours.
- Serve with sour cream and/or shredded cheese.
7g net carbs per serving