Crispy Cheese Balls continued…
Place in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and delicious!
Serve on skewers, toothpicks, or in a bowl – you could even add a dip for them!
Watch the video tutorial, or print out the recipe card which you can find further down.
As mentioned earlier – this recipe is just a starting point. Consider adding any of these ingredients to the mixture (just make sure anything you add is chopped into small pieces!):
- Fresh herbs
- Finely chopped sun dried tomatoes
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Diced jalapeños
Remember to adjust the nutritional data for any added ingredients.
Low Carb Crispy Cheese Balls
These low carb crispy cheese balls are made from three types of cheese! Gluten free, LCHF, and keto recipe.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
2.3g net carbs per serving (2 balls)
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!