These low carb pizza bites only need 5 ingredients! Great for entertaining, appetizers, or snacking!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
As you probably know, I love using low carb tortillas in as many ways as I can! Once you've found a brand that you like (see my tortilla comparison if you haven't!), then you can turn them into chips, nachos, taco shells, and more!
My current favorite is Mission fajita size – and recently I decided to make them into little low carb pizza bites! They're filled with tomato, pepperoni, and cheese – although I appreciate that in the final photos you can't see the pepperoni as I buried it in cheese – but it's there!
How to Make Low Carb Pizza Bites
A 12-hole muffin pan is essential for these, otherwise they're going to get messy. I used 3″ and 3¼” cookie cutters, and managed (just!) to get three rounds out of each 6″ tortilla. By the way – don't discard the off cuts – just trim them up and make them into homemade tortilla chips!
Once the circles have been cut, spray the pan with some non-stick spray and press each tortilla circle into the cups.
Mix together some canned tomato sauce with Italian seasoning, then spoon a tablespoon of the sauce into each tortilla cup.
Slice some pepperoni into quarters (or you can omit this for a vegetarian version), then divide between the pizza bites.
And finally, top with shredded mozzarella!
Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until the tortillas are crisp at the edges, and the cheese has melted and started to brown.
Leave for 10 minutes before serving – otherwise the sauce will be way too hot!
Low Carb Pizza Bites #lowcarb #lowcarbpizza #lowcarbparty Click To Tweet
- 4 low carb tortillas, 6" diameter
- non-stick spray
- ½ cup canned tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Use 3" and/or 3¼" cookie cutters to cut three rounds out of each tortilla.
- Once the circles have been cut, spray the pan with some non-stick spray and press each tortilla circle into the cups of a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Mix together the canned tomato sauce and Italian seasoning, then spoon a tablespoon of the sauce into each tortilla cup.
- Add two quarters of the pepperoni to each cup.
- And finally, top with shredded mozzarella - about 1-2 tsp per cup.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the tortillas are crisp at the edges, and the cheese has melted and started to brown.
- Leave for 10 minutes before serving.
3g per serving of two pizza bites
Note: nutritional value is based on 6" tortillas with a 3g net carb count.
The final count carb will actually be lower as not all the tortillas are used.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 2 Pizza Bites
Amount Per Serving Calories 96Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 9mgSodium 334mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 7gProtein 4g