This low carb sausage alfredo is a comforting recipe that only needs four ingredients!
This post also contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
This low carb recipe only required a handful of ingredients and is both comforting and filling! I use convenient pre-cooked sausages for this dish: I’ve tried it with Jack Link’s Wild Side Sausages and Klement’s Smoked Bratwurst – and both are delicious!
Add some heavy cream in a large skillet, and slowly warm it through. Add grated Parmesan and stir well until it has melted. Note: If this sauce is thicker than you would like, add up to ¼ cup of water.
Meanwhile, cook the green beans in the microwave or boil in a saucepan until they are just tender. Add the chopped sausages and cooked green beans to the sauce, stir to mix, and cook until the sausages have warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then serve with a garnish of chopped fresh parsley. You don’t need anything else to go with it!
The flavors work so well together – the creamy sauce, the meaty sausages and the fresh green beans. Perfect!
Low Carb Sausage Alfredo - this recipe needs just four ingredients! #lowcarb Click To Tweet
Low Carb Sausage AlfredoPrint
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 4 cooked sausages chopped
- 10 oz fresh green beans trimmed
- salt and white pepper to taste
- fresh flat-leaf parsley to garnish
- Add the cream to a large skillet and slowly warm though. Add the cheese and stir until it has melted. If the sauce is too thick, add a few tablespoons of water and stir well.
- Meanwhile, microwave or boil the green beans until just turning tender.
- Add the sausages and green beans to the pan, and cook until the sausage has warmed through. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired
9g net carbs per serving