Serve these keto garlic cauliflower bites as a delicious appetizer or snack! They're roasted to perfection in a Parmesan and pork rind coating!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
These cauliflower bites are crispy, tender, salty, and ridiculously addictive! The low carb breading really locks in all the flavor, and gives the cauliflower a fantastic texture.
The key to the “breading” is seasoned pork rind crumbs – which are a fantastic zero carb alternative to breadcrumbs and seriously convenient! I've used Pork King Good brand in this recipe (Original flavor – but any of the others would work), but I also really like Pork Panko from Bacon's Heir which you can buy on Amazon.
Of course, you can always make your own. For this recipe you'll need about two ounces of pork rinds. Crush them by whizzing them up in a food processor or by placing them in a sealable baggie and using a meat tenderizer or similar to get them as fine as possible.
Check out all my low carb uses for pork rinds!
How to Make Keto Garlic Cauliflower Bites
Remove the leaves and stalk from a medium head of cauliflower (mine was about 1lb after I had done this) and cut the rest into florets of roughly equal size.
Place them in a large bowl and set aside. Melt some butter in the microwave and mix it with some minced garlic (garlic paste would work well too).
Add the cauliflower florets to the butter and turn to coat. In a second smaller bowl, mix together some finely grated Parmesan and the seasoned pork rinds. You might also like to add some black pepper but you shouldn't need to add any salt.
Place individual florets into the Parmesan mixture, and turn them over until coated.
Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
Roast in a preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and the coating is golden brown. Turn the florets over half way through the cooking time.
Serve the cauliflower warm on its own or with a dip! Here are some options:
- Blue Cheese Dressing (as shown)
- Buffalo sauce
- Low carb honey mustard sauce
- Low carb smoky BBQ sauce
Just dip, and enjoy! This recipe makes about four servings (hard to be exact how many cauliflower bites that is though!).
You might also like my roasted low carb Bang Bang Cauliflower!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, leaves and stalk removed
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbs minced garlic or garlic paste
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan
- ½ cup (approx. 2 oz) seasoned pork rind crumbs
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets of roughly equal size. Place them in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic together, then pour over the cauliflower. Mix well.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the Parmesan, pork rind crumbs, and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Place individual florets into the Parmesan mixture, and turn it over until coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and the coating is golden brown. Turn the florets over half way through the cooking time.
- Serve warm. See main post for suggestions of low carb dips to serve with it.
4g net carbs per serving (quarter of the recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per ServingCalories 361Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 85mgSodium 504mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 15g
Adapted from this recipe by Crunchy Creamy Sweet
Check out my Low Carb Snacks Recipes Ebook!
If you need more snack ideas, check out my book! Over 70 delicious sweet and savory recipes - all low carb, sugar free, and gluten free!