This keto creamy chicken spinach bake is comforting and filling – perfect for a cold day when you need to feed the whole family!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Have you heard about my new book: the Super Easy Keto Cookbook?!? It's available on Amazon.com now!
I'm so proud of this book and I wanted to share one of the recipes that I wrote for it – the creamy chicken spinach bake! When you need something comforting, filling, and satisfying – try this dish!
How to Make a Keto Creamy Chicken and Spinach Bake
Spray a medium baking dish with cooking spray, and spread out some diced chicken chicken in the dish. Layer some fresh baby spinach over the top, keeping it as flat as possible. You could also replace the fresh spinach with a 10 oz box of thawed, thoroughly drained frozen spinach.
In a medium bowl, combine some cream cheese, shredded mozzarella, sour cream, and garlic. You can use a stronger cheese if you prefer – sharp cheddar would be good. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the mixture on top of the spinach.
Cover with kitchen foil and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, uncover, and top with more mozzarella. Return to the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F (a meat thermometer is useful for this!).
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 10 oz fresh baby spinach
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp minced garlic or garlic paste
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread out the chicken in the dish. Layer the spinach over the top, keeping it as flat as possible.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup of mozzarella, the sour cream, and garlic. Season
with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon the mixture on top of the spinach.
- Cover with kitchen foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, uncover, and top with the
remaining ½ cup of mozzarella.
- Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F.
4g net carbs per serving (quarter of the whole recipe)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size Quarter of the recipe
Amount Per Serving Calories 491Total Fat 31gCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 2gProtein 46g
Remember to order my book!!!
Check out my Low Carb Family Favorites Ebook!
Are you looking for low carb recipes for the whole family to enjoy? Check out my book!