If you're looking for low carb breakfast ideas that do NOT include eggs, then this is the list that you need! Includes recipe and product suggestions.
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
I remember that the first time I ever heard about a low carb diet (MANY years ago!) was a news video of people frying eggs and bacon for their breakfast. These people were following something called “the Atkins diet”, and no-one could quite believe that someone could lose weight this way!
Over the years, low carb diets (with all their variations) have become much better understood. And although there are many options available now for a low carb breakfast other than eggs and bacon, the truth is that many of them DO include egg. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, fried eggs, baked eggs – it can be easy to get egged-out!
Three out of the five of my recipes in my Easy Low Carb Breakfasts video are egg free, check it out:
Low Carb Breakfast Ideas – Egg Free Recipes:
- Avocado, Bacon and Cheese Melt – as seen in the video!
- Cinnamon Cereal – make a batch of this cereal at the weekend and enjoy it throughout the week!
- Berries with cream cheese or mascarpone
- Chocolate Chia Pudding – make it the night before, enjoy it the next morning! You might also like this recipe for Strawberry and Chia Pudding from Divalicious!
- How about Keto Oatmeal? Try this recipe from Jennifer Banz.
- Bagels and cream cheese – check out my guide to buying and making low carb bagels!
- Blueberry Protein Power Smoothie – you can also make this with raspberries!
- 3 Minute Keto Creamy Hot Cereal from Beauty & the Foodie
- Tuna salad
- Nuts and seeds
- Low Carb Blueberry Breakfast Bars from All Day I Dream About Food
- Ham and cream cheese roll-ups – as seen in the video! Super quick and easy to make.
- Maple Low Carb Oatmeal from My PCOS Kitchen
- Low carb granola – perfect with unsweetened almond milk
- Almond and Blueberry Shake – super speedy prep for this breakfast shake!
- Sausages – dip them in some low carb ketchup
- Berry Parfait – use leftover homemade berry sauce to make this tasty breakfast parfait!
- Butter Coffee – A classic start to the day for low carbers! Try this delicious recipe from All Natural Ideas.
- Whipped Cottage Cheese with Berries and Nuts – whiz up the cottage cheese in a food processor and add your toppings!
- Celery and peanut butter
- Chocolate Breakfast Shake – as seen in the video – OR – try this chocolate shake mix from Konscious Keto – with added MCTs! Plus there’s a 10% discount! Use “GEO10” when you check out on the Konscious Keto website!
- Low Carb Smoothie Bowl from Diabetes Strong
- Cheese strings, Babybels, or other snack cheese
- Avocado and Bacon – mash an avocado, chop some cooked bacon, and mix it together with some hot sauce.
- And don't forget about TOAST! Check out my guide to buying low carb bread online! Perfect for peanut butter or even your own homemade butter!
- And if we're going to have toast – then check out my ideas for low carb avocado toast!
Egg Free Low Carb Breakfast Products:
- LC Foods Hot Cereal
- Low carb cereal from The Cereal School – 1g net carb per serving and a great choice of flavors! Read my full review!
Catalina Crunch Cereal – they now have SIX different flavors and you can use coupon code AWAYCARBS_10 to get 10% off!
- Hi-Lo Cereal
- Diabetic Kitchen Almond Butter Low Carb Granola Cereal
- Atkins Meal Bars
- High Key Breakfast Cereal – get it from Amazon. It's like a combination of oatmeal and granola!
Did I miss your favorite egg-free low carb breakfast? Let me know in the comments!
Check out my Low Carb Starter Pack Ebook!
Are you just beginning your low carb journey? Check out my starter pack of printables!