Do you love using low carb wraps? Here are a ton of ways in which to use them! Nachos, chips, lasagna, quesadillas, and more!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
If you're a regular reader, you'll know I *love* using low carb wraps. One of my my earliest posts was a comparison of six kinds of low carb tortilla. And there are many recipes out there for making your own, too! My current preferred wraps are the Mission Carb Balance 6″ Whole Wheat which is only 3g net carb per tortilla and the Mission Carb Balance 8″ Flour which is 4g net.
But your tastes might differ from mine – or it might depend on what you are able to buy locally! You should also check out my guide to the Best Low Carb Wraps, which includes store-bought wraps and delicious recipes!
As you will see, they can be used to make chips, nachos, enchiladas, tostadas, quesadillas, tacos, pinwheels, mini appetizer cups and even lasagna! They're SO versatile!
What's in this Article?
- So here are the ways that you can use those convenient low carb wraps:
- The Best Ways to Use Low Carb Wraps
- Low Carb Beef Nachos
- Low Carb Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
- Low Carb Lasagna
- Low Carb Huevos Rancheros
- Low Carb Egg and Bacon Quesadilla
- Low Carb Shrimp Tacos
- Low Carb Cheeseburger Wraps
- Low Carb Chicken Tostadas
- Low Carb Pizza Bites
- Low Carb Green Chile Enchiladas
- Low Carb Shrimp Cups
- Homemade Low Carb Tortilla Chips
- Low Carb Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Low Carb Steak Quesadilla
- Low Carb Poblano and Mushroom Tacos
- Fried Egg and Avocado Low Carb Tostada
- Low Carb Nachos with Chicken
- Low Carb Mexican "Lasagna"
- Low Carb Cinnamon Chips
- Low Carb Strawberry Quesadilla
So here are the ways that you can use those convenient low carb wraps: