If you're looking for low carb vegetarian recipes – you've come to the right place! Meals, appetizers, soups, and more!
The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog. Thank you!
Whether you're a confirmed vegetarian that needs or wants to eat low carb, or your low-carbing family love the idea of Meatless Mondays, eating a vegetarian low carb diet can be tricky! Here's a table that I put together that shows the crossover in suitable foods.
I'm sure there are more items that could be in the list, but hopefully it gives you an idea of what basic foods are suitable. Here are a few vegetarian low carb products that I recommend:
- Palmini – noodles made from hearts of palm
- GEM Wraps – These are available in four flavors, 4-6g net carbs each. They’re vegan, gluten free, and sugar free, with no artificial colors, flavors or ingredients. Buy them from Netrition or Amazon.
- Low Carb Pasta – The Great Low Carb Bread Company is my favorite – and they're great for bread, too!
- Cauliflower Rice – Buy it ready-riced or make your own.
- A good quality blender (like a Ninja) perfect for making soups
- Low Carb Tortillas – great for wraps, tacos, chips, and tostadas
- Keto-friendly Jel Desserts – no need for Jello – try gelatin-free Simply Delish!
So let's take a look at some delicious recipes!
Low Carb Vegetarian Recipes
Did I miss your favorite recipe? Let me know in the comments!
Check out my Low Carb Starter Pack Ebook!
Are you just beginning your low carb journey? Check out my starter pack of printables!